G.R.A.C.E. Application

To receive any assistance at G.R.A.C.E. you must reside in either the Rolla, Newburg, or Edgar Springs school districts of Phelps County and must submit an application for your household.

Applications can be picked up and turned in at the office.

Click here to download the application.

Things you will need:

1. Photo ID of the primary member of the household.

2. Everyone in the households Social Security cards (NO EXCEPTIONS).

3. Proof of address (Lease Agreement, Utility Bill, etc…).